Shipping a car can be required for multiple reasons like relocating for employment, arranging for long-term vacation plans, or transporting an antique vehicle for a car exhibition. Car shipping is safer because it doesn’t add endless miles or cause the wearing of tires and is even less stressful for you who would otherwise tire yourself out by driving for long distances.
When you finally decide to ship your car, you have to ensure that the car which you have cherished for so many years is transported by a reliable shipping partner. However, so many auto shipment companies have emerged in the market that it has become difficult to choose a trustworthy one from the entire pool.
Ship a Car, Inc. provides exceptional shipping services to clients who are relocating their automobiles. They keep in mind that your vehicle is not just a material asset for you but you cherish it with all your heart, and this is why they treat all vehicles with utmost care. Their shipping agents are easily available on call and provide amazing customer care to keep their clients informed at all points during shipment.
Arranging auto shipment in 5 easy steps
- Advance planning:
- Before you order your car shipping, make a list of your preferred trip dates.
- The more you plan ahead of time, the better.
- You must keep into account the flexibility of dates for travel times and changing shipment needs can alter your plans.
- For saving money on shipment costs, choose an off-season date when most carriers are free and demand is less.
- Research auto shipment companies based on your needs:
- Look for dependable car shipping firms that send vehicles all over the country.
- Look into the experiences of previous customers and if possible, contact a couple of them to get into the details of their experience with the company.
- Ensure that all your needs are met before selecting the best 3 companies from the lot.
- Take quotes from multiple companies:
- Contact each of those companies you selected in Step 2 and ask for an estimate.
- Most companies have made this process completely online and are thus, a time-saver for you.
- You’ll either get a free quote right away (which is preferable) or you might get direct contact from one of their representatives.
- While collecting bids, including a list of every requirement that you feel is essential for shipping.
- Carefully prepare your vehicle after booking:
- Once you confirm a booking, prepare your car.
- Clean it thoroughly, and make a note of every dent or scrape.
- Remove any personal goods.
- Keep sufficient fuel in the tank and the battery levels to optimum.
- Handover for shipment:
- While handing over during pickup, ensure that your car is safely loaded and take all the bill receipts including insurance details.
Even after taking diligent steps, deciding on the finest carrier to move your automobile might be a daunting task. Many auto transport brokers can easily assist you with the same with their wide network of carriers, thus, providing multiple possibilities to choose from. A broker can also guide you through the entire process, making everything easy and stress-free.